Monday, September 13, 2010

Hiccups

June 28th, 2010

Today I felt the baby have hiccups for the first time. Burke and I had to stay at his parents house because our A/C went out and we laid down around 10:30 and I felt tiny jerks in my belly repeatedly. They were too small and too frequent to be kicks or the baby moving. Burke and I laid there for almost 15 minutes feeling the baby have hiccups. It was so much fun! All of the books I have read and all of the week to week articles on the Internet talk about hiccups and I was sad that I hadn't felt them yet because they can start really early and I am already 32 weeks, so I was thinking I would never feel them. She had hiccups for a long time so after 15 minutes we had to try to go to sleep. I can't wait for her to have hiccups again!

No comments:

Post a Comment